“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager
Enhancing the community and the lives of our employees, clients, and vendors, one brush stroke at a time.
To be the nation's leading provider of commercial and industrial painting & coating services.
Painters USA was founded in 1976 with two primary goals: to provide the highest quality painting services and to take care of our employees as we do. In the 40 years that have passed since then, we have grown into a thriving, respected company, serving commercial and industrial clients across the United States. We also continue to meet our second goal, as we employ more than 150 invested and dedicated staff members at 4 locations.
Painters USA is proud to be a woman-owned, WBENC-certified company with both a heritage and a bright future that is firmly rooted in responsive, personal customer service.
It’s one thing to talk about values, but living up to them is what really matters. At Painters USA, our company values are instilled in every employee at every level from day one. From our field technicians proudly displaying them on their shirts to posters on our office walls, every employee is reminded to project & promote our values in everything we do. These values have directly resulted in us becoming the thriving commercial & industrial painting company we are today.
Meet Our Team
The Painters USA team is a group of quality individuals working together to provide the benefits and capabilities of a large, nation-wide painting company, but without ever losing our personal, friendly approach to meeting our clients’ needs. Please take a moment to get to know us just a bit better!
Why Painters USA?
- We are woman-owned and WBENC certified
- We offer nationwide painting services
- Our team is comprised of our own trained and dedicated employees, and never subcontractors
- Every job is guided by on-site project managers from start to finish, without any oversight being required on your part
- We are dedicated to providing you with a personal, friendly service experience
- We are fully-insured and on the cutting edge when it comes to job site safety, training, and technology
- We are involved in the community.
- We have locations in Illinois & Texas
Certifications & Training
NACE Inspector Level 1
Confined Space Certification
Aerial Lift Certification
Swing Stage Certification
TRMA (Three Rivers Manufacturers' Association) Safety Certification
National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
Micah Morgan - Certified as a Core Curriculum & Painting Instructor
Paul Cook – Certified as a Core Curriculum & Painting Instructor
Certification of Painters USA as a NCCER Training Sponsor
16 Foremen have completed the 4 Year NCCER Program
75 Painters Currently Enrolled in the 4 Year NCCER Program
Companies don’t have to be certified to perform your coating or painting project, but certification is about more than just painting and coating; it is about professionally managing a business.
Members must meet the following criteria:
- Have all necessary and appropriate insurance coverages.
- Follow approved accounting procedures to manage the financial aspects of the business.
- Operate the business in accordance with the established professional standards set forth.
- Commit to satisfying customers.
- Implement an employee safety program that meets OSHA standards.
- Understand the principals of cost estimating.
- Possess the skills to deal with most paint applications.
Awards & Recognition
The fact that a national painting contractor has won several awards or that its people have achieved professional certifications doesn’t guarantee satisfaction. However, at Painters USA we believe the recognition that our company and people have earned are important indications of the professionalism we bring to every project. From painting to power washing to our assistance in product selection to project planning, our clients will tell you of the quality professional way we treat each and every customer.
PDCA Safety Award
For exemplary effort and achievement in establishing a safer work environment in the commercial painting industry.
BBB A+ & Complaint Free Awards
Summit Bronze Level
Associated Builders and Contractors S.T.E.P. Award
For achievement in the Safety Training and Evaluating Process (S.T.E.P.)