“On time. Professional and did a great job
—Facility maintenance company
Painters USA, Inc. - Glendale Heights,IL
Is your ambition to be a CIO? Do you see AI as a future in business? Do you want to be apart of an industry revolution?
Painters USA, Inc. is seeking an energetic and highly ambitious Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States.
As the right hand of the COO, the Systems Analyst is a collaborative partner in all system related functions: troubleshooting, implementing, compliance, designing, creating, etc. With access to all senior level staff, you will evaluate, design and implement software platforms to optimize all functions within the organization. If you're right for this position, you will be able to prioritize, quickly identify and understand key issues and be a part of the solution.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Always researching the newest technologies and systems/process enhancements to leverage them in the best capacity for the organization
- Design / Build applications, execute on system implementations, testing and roll outs activities for existing and new software solutions.
- Working with other department leaders to effectively handle change management.
- Provide technical support to the organizations by responding to issues and requests tickets. Systems supported include, but are not limited to: Salesforce, Quickbooks, TSheets, Smartsheet, etc
- Leads and conducts internal audits with strong focus on operational effectiveness and efficiency, compliance, and adherence to internal audit standards.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations on a timely basis.
- Takes independent action on handling requests; determines the appropriate course of action, intervenes where necessary, and acts as a liaison between departments.
To the Qualified Candidate we offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonus program
- Vacation Time
- 401k Plan with company match
- Laptop computer
- Health and dental insurance
If you feel you have what it takes,
1) Apply for the position and attach your resume
2) Take 10 minutes and complete our Culture Index Survey by clicking the link below. This survey is used to evaluate all key positions in our company. Your application will not be considered if the survey is not completed.(you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser window):
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6117
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715