Antimicrobial Floor Services
Antimicrobial Floor System Installation
Quality Flooring Solutions for Commercial Environments
Many kinds of commercial facilities, from food processing to pharmaceutical, choose to install antimicrobial flooring systems. In many types of industry, in fact, these antifungal and antibacterial floor coatings are required by the USDA and FDA. Developed with long-term durability in mind, commercial antimicrobial floors are an ideal surface for a wide variety of settings. Painters USA, a commercial & industrial painting contractor, is experienced and knowledgeable in regards to all kinds of epoxy and urethane floor coatings.
Antimicrobial floor coatings are the best choice in facilities where cleanliness is vital, including food and beverage processing plants, medical facilities, commercial buildings and office spaces, garage floors, show rooms, school cafeterias, restaurants, animal care centers and pharmaceutical labs. Floors in these environments must withstand regular cleaning, heavy traffic, harsh chemicals and extreme temperatures, and antimicrobial flooring can deliver!
How Does Antimicrobial Flooring Work?
There are a variety of products available for creating an antimicrobial floor, but they all share some similarities. One key factor is to create a seamless, non-porous surface so that moisture and contaminants have no place to hide and grow. In addition, these floor systems have biostatic effects that will kill mold, mildew, fungi, yeast, algae and bacteria. The active antimicrobial agent works in a slow-release fashion that will continue to kill unwanted organisms for the life of the floor.
What Are the Advantages and Characteristics of Antimicrobial Floors?
- They install quickly and endure remarkably in demanding environments.
- They are easy to clean and resist harsh cleaners and heavy scrubbing.
- They are completely safe to humans and animals, non-allergenic and totally food-safe.
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
“Great to work with and very reliable. The team did an excellent job.
—Commercial general contractor