Thermal Shock Resistant/Urethane Cement Floors
Certain industries, such as food processing plants and agricultural facilities, create thermal shock conditions that can quickly cause paint failure. For companies that have this issue, thermal shock resistant flooring is the answer. Painters USA provides flooring services that are resistant to thermal shock and many other hazards.
Thermal shock happens when rooms that are normally kept at a reasonably cool temperature are cleaned using very hot water or steam. These extreme changes cause the coating to expand or contract at a different rate from the floor underneath, resulting in cracks, bubbling, peeling or delamination.
Two of the best flooring materials that offer thermal shock resistance are urethane cement and flexibilized high temperature epoxy. These durable coatings are specially formulated to withstand rapid and extreme temperature changes. Painters USA has the product knowledge and industry experience to help you determine the best floor for your facility.
We also offer:
- Epoxy cove base
- Antimicrobial flooring
- Anti-static and static dissipative flooring
- Non-slip safety flooring
- Concrete polishing and finishing
- Concrete crack repair
- Silo & bin lining
- Electrostatic painting
- Chemical resistant flooring
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager