Commercial Painting Services
Commercial property managers and owners have relied on Painters USA's expertise for nearly 40 years to deliver quality workmanship at a competitive price. Painters USA hasn't made it in the industry this long by cutting corners or not living up to our promises - our company prides itself on it's integrity and devotion to every client on every job.
Besides interior and exterior painting, our commercial services division offers a wide variety of skills to enhance, protect, and increase the market value of your property. Take a look below and you'll see Painters USA can be your one-stop contractor for many of your maintenance needs. Our internal processes allow us to efficiently assist you from the very beginning. From scheduling an estimate to a final walk thru after the job is completed to our centralized billing services, Painters USA strives to give our customers a hassle free experience, while still delivering the highest quality work possible.
Our team of 100-plus skilled professionals are trained to complete any size project safely and to your specifications. We can even set up a maintenance plan to further protect your investment.
Another advantage of using Painters USA is that we are a large enough painting contractor to keep projects on schedule by sending more painters to a jobsite when we encounter an unforseen delay, such as weather or another trade falling behind. That kind of flexibility goes a long way towards client satisfaction and sets us apart from those smaller outfits.
If you want a quality painting contractor to take those stressful projects off your plate, give Painters USA a call -- we are here to help!
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
Our range of Commercial Painting Services include:
- Exterior Painting
- Interior Painting
- Warehouse Ceiling Painting
- Electrostatic Painting
- Scuff Resistant Wall Coatings
- Concrete Tilt-up Buildings
- Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Line Striping and Bin Marking
- Power Trowel Concrete Polishing
- Parking Garage Painting & Flooring
- Painting & Flooring for Schools & Universities
- Painting & Flooring Services for Country Clubs & Golf Courses
- Painting & Floor Coatings for Churches and Places of Worship
- Painting for Health Care Facilities
- Painting & Floor Coatings for Auto Dealers
- Painting & Floor Coatings for Commercial Property Managers
- Industrial Cleaning
- Plant, Holiday & Shutdown Work
- Low-VOC Painting
- Drywall Repair, Tape & Texture
- Wallpaper Removal and Installation Services
- Graffiti Removal & Anti-Graffiti Coatings
- Fluid Applied Roof Coatings
- Energy Efficient Roof Coatings
- Commercial Case Studies
- Commercial Testimonials
- A Message from the Painters USA Safety Director
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- Painters USA is a Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- We Are Always Hiring
“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager