Electrostatic painting is one of the more advanced techniques performed by industrial and commercial painting contractors, and it provides spectacular results in a variety of applications. This high-tech procedure is ideal for painting metal objects, including machinery, assembly lines, railings, fences, office furniture, windows and doors. It provides an exceptional finish, both durable and attractive.
How does Electrostatic Painting Work?
Specialized equipment atomizes and electrically charges the particles of paint, causing them to repel each other and spread out evenly as they exit the spray nozzle. The metal object that is being painted is grounded and given an opposite electrical charge so that the paint particles are attracted to it.
What are the results?
- The paint is evenly distributed and incredibly smooth, creating a surface that will appear crisp and resist buildup of dirt, oil and bacteria for years.
- Even hard-to-reach parts of the equipment are thoroughly coated.
- Very little paint is lost in overspray, reducing waste and mess.
- It restores a factory-finished look to nearly any metal item.
In order to achieve the spectacular results that electrostatic painting is famous for, the painting contractor must be skilled, knowledgeable and thorough in every stage of the process. Every surface that will be painted must be properly cleaned and prepared, and all non-painted parts need to be carefully masked or taped.
Electrostatic painting is available for a host of industrial and commercial painting applications, and can be performed with a variety of enamels, epoxies and urethanes.
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
“Great to work with and very reliable. The team did an excellent job.
—Commercial general contractor