Texas Energy Efficient Roof Coatings
“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager
Energy efficient coatings can be used to save heating costs, lighting costs and can earn your business LEED credits. Insulative coatings such as Super Therm® can block 95% of the absorption and transfer of heat as well as acts as a waterproof sealant layer. Procoat® acoustical ceiling restoration coating is a greener way to update an old drop panel ceiling rather than replacing the panels. These are examples of how Painters USA can benefit your business with our 30+ years of experience with energy efficient coatings. Please contact us today for more information on how we can help you cut your energy consumption costs.
Typical Scope of Job
Painters USA provides energy efficient coatings for a variety of insulating applications, both exterior and interior. We have worked with:
- Commercial roofing
- Exterior building walls
- And much more!
All coatings are selected for optimum performance and energy cost savings based on performance, location and cost. Our years of experience with green products allows us to recommend what product is best for your project. We have experience with:
- Hot surface coating
- Hot pipe coating
- Super Therm® coating
- Procoat® acoustical ceiling restoration coating
- Concrete polishing
Examples of Services
Many customers benefit from green coating applications. We have worked on various projects using insulative and energy-saving coatings. For instance, we applied Super Therm® coating on a commercial building roof to control air conditioning costs. We've also used Super Therm® coating on the exterior of an old stucco home to save on utilities.
Processes Used During Job
Our coating installation crews will use whatever process necessary to achieve the highest quality results for our customers. We work with power sprayers, manual application (brush and roll) and any other technique the job demands.
Painters USA Team
Our authorized Super Therm® Installation teams are fully insured Painters USA employees, not sub- contractors. We are an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm.
Warranty and Guarantee Information
Super Therm® insulating coatings can come with up to a 20 year warranty based on application. We are a certified applicator for all Superior Products International products including the Super Therm® coating.
SPECIALTY ENERGY EFFICIENT COATINGS
Super Therm® is a ceramic based, water-borne, insulating coating, designed to block heat load, moisture penetration, and air infiltration over a surface and to reduce energy costs. Super Therm® is the most effective and longest lasting ceramic insulation coating on the market today. Super Therm® reflects over 95% of the three radiation sources from the sun, which are ultraviolet, visual light and infra red rays.
Benefits of Super Therm® include:
- Energy Savings - Super Therm® can provide energy savings of 20-70% according to use and application.
- R-19 Equivalent Rating - Super Therm® reflects over 95% of radiation from the sun, replacing the 6 to 8 inches of traditional insulation to block initial heat load.
- Blocks Moisture and Air Infiltration – Super Therm® is certified and tested as a moisture and air barrier under ASTM certified testing.
- "Environmentally Friendly" - Super Therm® is certified environmentally safe and eco-effective by MBDC LLC (Gold Certificate) and is approved by the USDA for use in and around food preparation areas. (The original USDA testing and approval letter is on file.)
- Class A Fire Rating - In case of fire, Super Therm® will not contribute and will resist the spread of fire. "0" Flame and smoke.
- Long Lasting - Super Therm® has a 20+ year lifespan on roofing under normal conditions when applied as a system
- Protects people and animals from over heating
- Protects surfaces against corrosion and damage
- Helps against the battle of global warming
- Reduces air conditioning and heating expenses
Super Therm® can be used to coat concrete, rubber, steel, wood and almost any other material on building surfaces. Greatest insulative properties are obtained with white or light pastel coloring. Maintenance is minimal and limited to keepings the coated surface clean. Please contact Painters USA for more information on Super Therm® and other Standard Products International coatings. We service all of Texas including Houston, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Texas City and more.
Texas Region offices covers the entire southern United States comprising of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Albama, Georgia and others.