For a wide variety of reasons, many large facilities prefer low-VOC and no-VOC paints when they need to update or refresh their appearance. Whether the concerns are environmental, health-related, or both, Painters USA is knowledgeable and experienced in eco-friendly paint application.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) come from thousands of sources around us, produced in all kinds of natural and artificial ways. When it comes to that familiar “new paint smell,” much of the odor is caused by the evaporation of VOC’s from the paint as it dries. Many institutions, whether medical, public or commercial, prefer to redecorate with low-VOC or no-VOC paint in order to prevent that smell.
What Are the Advantages of Low-VOC or No-VOC Institutional Paints?
- There is virtually no odor to bother clients/employees
- The overall environmental impact of the project is lower
- The cost of the materials is very similar
- The quality and endurance is just the same
- There are still thousands of colors to choose from
What Kinds of Institutions Prefer Low-VOC or No-VOC Paints?
- Hospitals & Doctors’ Offices
- Laboratories & Agricultural Facilities
- Food Production & Processing
- Restaurants, Cafés & Cafeterias
- Libraries, Schools & Universities
- Apartments, Condos & HOA’s
- Hotels & Airports
- Churches, Synagogues & Mosques
“Extremely professional and friendly. Class act across the board. Nicely done!!!
—Global distribution company