For a wide variety of reasons, many large facilities prefer low-VOC and no-VOC paints when they need to update or refresh their appearance. Whether the concerns are environmental, health-related, or both, Painters USA is knowledgeable and experienced in eco-friendly paint application.
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) come from thousands of sources around us, produced in all kinds of natural and artificial ways. When it comes to that familiar “new paint smell,” much of the odor is caused by the evaporation of VOC’s from the paint as it dries. Many institutions, whether medical, public or commercial, prefer to redecorate with low-VOC or no-VOC paint in order to prevent that smell.
What Are the Advantages of Low-VOC or No-VOC Institutional Paints?
- There is virtually no odor to bother clients/employees
- The overall environmental impact of the project is lower
- The cost of the materials is very similar
- The quality and endurance is just the same
- There are still thousands of colors to choose from
What Kinds of Institutions Prefer Low-VOC or No-VOC Paints?
- Hospitals & Doctors’ Offices
- Laboratories & Agricultural Facilities
- Food Production & Processing
- Restaurants, Cafés & Cafeterias
- Libraries, Schools & Universities
- Apartments, Condos & HOA’s
- Hotels & Airports
- Churches, Synagogues & Mosques
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
“Very grateful for squeezing me into your busy schedule. Work got done and looks great.
—Industrial property manager