School & University Painting Services
“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager
Painting Schools & Universities
Psychologists and teachers have long contended that the physical environment of a classroom can have a tremendous impact on the learning that happens there. Children in schools feel safe or threatened, confident or inadequate, enthusiastic or dreary based on many factors, and the quality and colors of the paint are very influential. For this reason, it is important that school districts and universities pay attention to the state of their painted walls, and keep them properly maintained and fresh.
Painters USA specializes in repainting and paint maintenance in large facilities like schools and universities. Our crews are trained and experienced in working efficiently, using high-quality materials to produce lasting, attractive results. Fully-equipped to handle the largest jobs, our crews are the intelligent choice for painting schools and universities.
No matter the construction style, schools and universities have hundreds of painted surfaces that must be maintained. Classrooms, hallways, offices, and restrooms and cafeterias all require periodic painting. With a paint maintenance program, schools can get a better value for their money, going longer between full paintings without sacrificing a clean, fresh look.
As a commercial painting contractor, Painter’s USA has tremendous capacities that can care for a single school or a whole district. Besides interior and exterior painting, we can:
- Paint structural steel ceilings (gym or shop)
- Install epoxy flooring and epoxy cove base (cafeteria, shop, restrooms)
- Paint doors and window trim
- Caulk exterior surfaces (around doors, windows, vents)
- Caulk interior surfaces (bathroom counters, baseboards, labs)
- Repair Drywall
- Renovate classrooms or offices
- Install chair rail (reduces wall damage in halls and classrooms)
- Remove graffiti
- Perform pressure washing
- Create paint maintenance programs
- Prepare surfaces for painting or cleaning with abrasive blasting techniques. If you are looking for abrasive blasting or sandblasting services, contact us today for a free estimate!
- And more!