Polished concrete is extremely popular, and finds its way into a variety of commercial and industrial facilities.
Whether your property is a shopping mall or an industrial production environment, the durable, aesthetically pleasing nature of polished concrete is easy to appreciate.
Benefits of polished concrete include:
- Easy to Clean - Polished concrete does not offer the typical nooks and crannies where stains, oil, dirt, and microbial growth can penetrate.
- Safety - A bright, reflective floor certainly looks great, but it also contributes to a safer environment as a whole.
- Non-Slip - Polished concrete can meet, and often exceed, OSHA requirements for friction levels.
- Increased Strength - If your surface is older or deteriorating, polishing is an ideal way to restore strength and impact resistance.
- No Tire Marks - Because there are no resins to burn on the surface, polished concrete will never sustain tire marks that are typically impossible to remove on other systems.
How Do We Polish Concrete?
Using our specialized equipment and techniques, we can grind and polish your floor’s surface, quickly rendering a complete transformation. For a closer look at an example of this process, please visit our project blog.
Our Related Concrete Installation Services
- Decorative & Stamped Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Polished Concrete
- Architectural Concrete Floors
- Industrial Concrete
- White Architectural Concrete Flooring
- Installation of Machine Pits and Foundations
- Concrete Removal and Replacement
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Dallas, TX – Our Dallas office serves the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. It also handles the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Dallas, TX office here...
Houston, TX – Our Houston office serves the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Houston, TX office here...
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Chicago office here...
“Great to work with and very reliable. The team did an excellent job.
—Commercial general contractor