“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager
For a unique look on your concrete floors, Redimere Surface Solutions offers premium concrete staining services. Concrete staining never has the same pattern twice because it is all based on the chemical reaction used on your floor. Our main concern is presenting you with an amazing uniqure floor while protecting your property. We expertly prep the area and our employees are trained in the latest safety practices.
What is the process of concrete staining?
Well, on a superficial level, you're simply applying acid to concrete, thereby staining it. But, there are other processes involved, from chemical reactions to clean-up. When acid is sprayed onto a cement floor, it triggers a chemical reaction with the cement's lime. In this way it creates a number of colors. Concrete with more lime deposits will yield darker stains, and vice versa. Keep in mind that there is no way to predict how it will look, and you can't guarantee a uniform appearance. But, that's half the fun! It's like a work of art in that way.
More dynamic colors can be achieved by using water-based penetrating stains, or solvent and water-based dyes. This will yield pastels and other hues as opposed to acid stain's usual earth-tone colors.
Benefits of Concrete Staining:
- Style - These stains are available in a wide variety of not only colors, but also custom finishes, including marble and aged stone. It can do for your floors what faux paint finishes can do for your walls.
- Durability - As we discussed earlier, because of the permanent bonding of the stain with the concrete, this finish is impervious to fading, chipping, and breakdown.
- Easy to clean - The floor may be stunning, but it still is concrete! It’s an easy surface to maintain and keep looking its very best.
- Branding - For a classy, professional, and custom look, why not include your logo in the floor design? This can be done!
If you are looking for a professional stained concrete service then contact us today!
Our Related Concrete Installation Services
- Decorative & Stamped Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Polished Concrete
- Architectural Concrete Floors
- Industrial Concrete
- White Architectural Concrete Flooring
- Installation of Machine Pits and Foundations
- Concrete Removal and Replacement
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Dallas, TX – Our Dallas office serves the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. It also handles the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Dallas, TX office here...
Houston, TX – Our Houston office serves the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Houston, TX office here...
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Chicago office here...