Executive Administrative Assistant
“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager
Painters USA, Inc. - Glendale Heights, IL
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical
Do you enjoy high -level administrative responsibilities? Are you organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and efficient?
At Painters USA, Inc., we provide outstanding opportunities for outstanding people! We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also offers exceptional service in industrial flooring, commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agriculture facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States. We are seeking an energetic Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Glendale Heights, IL corporate office.
With over 200 employees, Painters USA has additional regional offices in Dallas, TX, Danville, IL and Houston, TX. Reporting to our President, the Executive Assistant is responsible for overall administrative support for our President, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Key Functions of the Executive Administrative Assistant
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the President and other assigned leadership team.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including taking minutes in meetings, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for the senior leadership team.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules, manages calendars, phone calls, on behalf of executives.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of the executive team, reviews content, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office duties including maintaining records, scheduling meetings, planning annual company events and ordering supplies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives and leadership team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Confident – Assertive in Managing up
- Comprehend level of urgency
- High School graduate; Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of related experience required
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to create efficiencies through technology
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Vacation time
- 401k Plan with company match
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6117
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715