“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager
Did you know that there are numerous naturally-occurring factors working against the paint and coatings in your ethanol plant?
These destructive factors include:
- The expansion of iron oxide and steel as it rusts (it can grow to 23 times its original size, causing premature coating failure)
- When paint and coatings are damaged, entry points are created that welcome corrosive moisture
- Rapid mildew growth on the exterior of your storage tanks
- Decay due to environmental conditions
- ...and more!
Not only does this compromise the integrity of your stored ethanol, but it also will create the need for more comprehensive repairs. The damage can actually reach right into the structure of your facility’s concrete.
The Solution Starts at the Surface
There are two essential ingredients that work together to form the most effective, protective coating possible:
- Proper Surface Preparation for Both Metal and Concrete - This includes thorough cleaning, ensuring a sound (abraded) surface, and proper sealing and priming.
- Multiple Layers of Coatings - Unavoidable, microscopic pinholes develop in each layer of coating during the drying/curing process. Sealing, priming, and applying multiple topcoats ensure that these pinholes do not line up and provide an avenue for deep moisture penetration.
It also is essential that the correct product is used for your specific application. As an example, for ethanol storage tanks we use a urethane system that has an inorganic chemical structure. In simpler terms, it contains nothing for mildew to feed on. This means that even after years have gone by, the growth of mildew is a non-issue compared to those coatings that are blackened by mildew within months.
We Have the Industrial Painting Expertise Your Ethanol Plant Needs
At Painters USA, we believe in doing our work properly for the most effective, hard-working result possible. From time invested in surface preparation to the benefit of our product knowledge, we are a valuable partner as you care for, maintain, and improve your facility.
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Dallas, TX – Our Dallas office serves the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. It also handles the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Dallas, TX office here...
Houston, TX – Our Houston office serves the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Houston, TX office here...
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects. Learn more about industrial, commercial, and ag painting, cleaning, and flooring services from our Chicago office here...
Central Illinois Region – Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis. Visit Redimere's industrial flooring office here...
Our Related Industrial Painting and Coating Services
- Confined Space Work Environments
- Heavy Industrial
- Rust Encapsulation
- Sandblasting & Abrasive Blasting
- Plant, Holiday & Shutdown Work
- Exterior Painting
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Structural Steel Painting
- Bridge Painting
- Painting for Railroads
- Tank Painting
- Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Silo Painting
- Industrial Cleaning
- Industrial Case Studies
- Industrial Testimonials