Now Hiring Industrial Painters in Dallas/ Fort Worth!
Painters USA, Inc. is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill our Industrial Painting Positions in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area. If you have experience please apply online today by clicking the apply now button below.
We are looking for people in Dallas area such as Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Irving, Arlington, Grapevine, Haltom city, Euless, Hurst, Bedford, North Richland hills, and the entire DFW Metroplex.
- Have a clear working knowledge of painting materials, tools, techniques, and other applicable equipment as expected of a trained commercial painter.
- Follow all Company and customer policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization.
- Own and maintain persoal hand tools required for the job
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Industrial Painter
- Own basic hand tools used in the trade
- Ability to work as a team and follow directions from the foreman
- Understand basic job site safety requirements
- Available to work different shifts, weekends, and/or travel (depending on the job)
- Clean driving record (if required to operate company vehicles)
Painters USA offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Fully employed, not sub-contracted
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Competitive pay with plenty of overtime opportunities
- Additional pay for travel work
- Performance based bonus program
Candidates being interviewed and considered for employment are subject to a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and driving record review (for those required to drive company vehicles only).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $20.00 /hour
“On time. Professional and did a great job
—Facility maintenance company