Human Resources Manager
“Extremely professional and friendly. Class act across the board. Nicely done!!!
—Global distribution company
Human Resourcs Manager
Painters USA, Inc. - Glendale Heights, IL
Painters USA, Inc. is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our dynamic team in our Glendale Heights, IL home office. We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States.
With over 200 employees, Painters USA has division offices in Glendale Heights, Dallas TX, Danville IL, and Houston TX. The Human Resources Manager responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the entire human resource function for the organization.
Key Functions of the Human Resources Manager
- Review and recommend areas of improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters to executive management
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Manage workers compensation insurance, claims and all related activities.
- Facilitate employee enrollment in benefit plans including health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan and other fringe benefits
- Assist executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and salary program
- Work directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters. Bilingual candidates preferred.
- Manage all recruiting efforts throughout the company in collaboration with National Field Recruiter and division administrators
- Maintain a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs.
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Vacation Time
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company laptop and phone
- Health and dental insurance
Interested? Take the next steps:
1) Complete the application and attach a copy of your resume
2) Take 10 minutes and complete our Culture Index Survey by clicking the link below. This survey is used to evaluate all key positions in our company. Your application will not be considered if the survey is not completed.(you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser window):
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6117
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715