National Director of Safety
“Extremely professional and friendly. Class act across the board. Nicely done!!!
—Global distribution company
National Director of Safety
Painters USA, Inc. - Glendale Heights, IL
Compensation: $100,000 to $120,000 Annually
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full - Time
Do you enjoy creating and implementing a clear and strong Safety vision?
You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to create Safety programs driven by culture?
Is coaching and mentoring others part of your leadership style?
We are currently looking for a: National Director of Safety
We are Painters USA, Inc. a woman owned business. An award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing building throughout the United States. We currently have over 200 employees with division offices in Glendale Heights IL, Dallas TX, Danville IL and Houston TX. At Painters USA we live our values (PAINTER): Performance, Accountability, Integrity, Never sacrifice safety, Teamwork, Empowerment, and Respecting God & each other. This position would be based on Glendale Heights, IL. Learn more about us at http://paintersusainc.com
In this position you will be a leader that will have the opportunity to:
- Be directly responsible for managing the safety and risk associated with all field projects and company operations for the Painters USA family of companies.
- Proactively plan, direct and implement the Company’s safety program to ensure a safe, healthy and accident free work environment.
- Support the Regional Safety Directors in ensuring each field project is conducting operations in a safe manner for the protection of our employees, clients, subcontractors and the general public.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, county and local safety related regulations.
- Set the tone for corporate safety and risk management.
This is a unique opportunity to develop and lead an industry best Safety Culture in an established company that wants to be the best in the market, best for their employees, and values leadership.
This position will be ideal for you, if you have:
- Minimum 10 years of direct safety experience in the commercial and industrial construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial hygiene, safety management, environmental science, occupational health or another related field.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Excellent Technical knowledge of OSHA, DOSH, ANSI, NFPA, EPA and Worker’s Compensation Regulations
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and direction to all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop direct reports and coach manager
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of current safety compliance regulations
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6117
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715