Ceiling and Wall Painting for a Manufacturing Facility in Wisconsin
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Earning trust and becoming a go-to maintenance ally is our goal at every job site. Because of this, nothing means more to us as a company than having clients come back again and again, or recommend our services to someone else.
With that said, we are extremely grateful that this particular project is the 31st we have completed since 2015 for this Wisconsin client. That’s trust, and a true partnership!
In this case, the walls and ceilings of their manufacturing facility had been darkened by dirt, rust, and corrosion that had accumulated over the years. Our goal was to not only create a brighter, more efficient environment, but also to stop this onward march of corrosion in its tracks. And, of course, follow the recommended color coding for piping, and make sure their fire sprinkler system signal was an eye-catching red.
Industrial Painting Services, from Wall to Ceiling!
Here’s a closer look at our process:
- First, we hung plastic around our work area to totally contain the space
- Next, we covered equipment, floors, and inventory
- We then blew down the ceiling with high pressure air to remove any loose dirt, dust, or debris that would inhibit paint adhesion
- Taking the cleaning a step further, we wiped down any grease and oil residue on the ceiling
- We then sprayed overhead with PPG Epoxy Ester White dry fall
- The color-coded pipes were painted with 2 coats of SW Industrial Enamel- safety colors
- We then painted the column and walls with 2 coats of Industrial Enamel & Promar 200, semi-gloss (bottom 5' Mercury Blue, then up to the ceiling in white)
- We removed all plastic and cleaned up any dust left on the floors
The space is fresh, protected, bright, and ready for action!
Let’s Discuss Your Industrial Painting and Flooring Needs
If you’re ready to experience the kind of service capability that can bring a client back 31 times, we’d invite you to contact us at Painters USA. It would be our pleasure to discuss how we can best meet your maintenance needs!