Last Call for Commercial and Industrial Exterior Painting in the Northern U.S.
Friday, September 13, 2019
It feels like just yesterday that we kicked off our exterior painting season, rolling out reminders of our services and capabilities as the days finally grew longer and warmer. Now, however, we find ourselves on the other side of the season. The days are shortening, temperatures are dropping, and our exterior calendar is filling up fast.
Are We Still Painting Outdoors?
Yes, we are! Thanks to today’s advanced paint formulas, we can safely paint right through October without a worry about compromised paint adhesion.
What does this mean for you?
Well, it means that if you have a late-season painting or coating project that you’d like to complete before inclement weather strikes, this is your last opportunity. The window is closing for the northern states, and we want to help you protect your investments. After all, fresh paint and coatings aren’t so much about style as they are exceptional surface protection and providing a barrier against the elements.
Partnering with You To Withstand the Winter Weather
How can we help?
- Our NACE-certified coating inspectors will ensure that the ideal coating specifications are achieved for maximum performance and longevity
- We believe in thorough preparation, including rugged primers for bare, exposed surfaces
- Corrosion control and protection is a specialty of ours, locking out moisture and protecting your surfaces from harm
- Our in-depth product knowledge and experience means that we know how to pair the right materials with your project
- Remember, we’re flexible! We can work nights, weekends, holidays, and adapt to your scheduled plant shutdowns as well
Let’s Discuss Your Project Goals!
Availability is limited, but we’d love to save a space for you on our schedule. Contact us today to get started!