Painters USA Has Added More NACE-Certified Coating Inspectors
Friday, February 16, 2018
In our project spotlights, we often reference our dedication to expertise and industry knowledge. In fact, it’s one of the aspects of the Painters USA culture that we’re most proud of.
Today, we’d like to show you a concrete example of what we mean, and what this dedication looks like in practical terms.
We’re Well-Educated Painters!
We invest in our team members by having them trained and certified in many different aspects of the coating industry. Not only does it help them grow and further their career, but it also allows us to better (and more effectively) serve our industrial painting and coating clients across the nation.
We really do our best to live up to our mission: “Enhancing the community and the lives of our employees, clients, and vendors, one brush stroke at a time.”
With that said, we’re excited to announce that we now have 7 coating inspectors that are certified by the National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE):
- Paul Cook – Founder & VP of Painters USA, Inc.
- Matt Nichols – Chief Estimator, Chicago Region
- Jason Deckard – Industrial Estimator, Chicago Region
- Ryan Thomas – Field Operations Manager, Chicago Region
- Derek Chambers – Chief Estimator, Dallas-Ft. Worth region
- Joe Cook – Foreman, Dallas-Ft. Worth Region
- Brooks Pranger – Chief Estimator, Houston Region
What Does It Mean To Be NACE-Certified?
To carry this specialized certification, our team members had to take an intensive, week-long course offered by the NACE. This course prepares and qualifies them to inspect tanks, piping, and other aspects of industrial properties for coating integrity and thickness.
What’s the benefit for YOU?
- First, it really comes down to our ability to expertly assess and determine the best coating techniques for your property.
- Next, it allows us to pair the right products with your surface to achieve the best results possible.
- Our knowledge also helps us to choose the correct substrate profile when we use sand and vapor-assisted blasting techniques.
- Finally, this industry expertise helps our estimators to evaluate and develop a unique, optimized plan for your painting or coating need, promoting safety, efficiency, and coating longevity.
In short, we better ourselves so we can serve you better.
Contact Us Today For All of Your Industrial Painting and Coating Needs
We encourage you to reach out to our office team to begin discussing how we can serve you! And, to our existing clients, thank you for your ongoing trust, continued business, and priceless referrals.