Spring Is Almost Here - What’s in Your Exterior Maintenance Plan?
Friday, March 08, 2019
This is the season when the flowers bloom, the sun starts to shine, and the receding snow uncovers just how much damage the winter months have inflicted on your property.
We get it! Clients in colder climates especially tend to put their exterior projects on hold, hunkering down through the winter as they focus on operations. Maintenance needs to wait.
With the busier season (for you AND for us) right around the corner, now is an ideal time to assess and address any weak points.
Popular Exterior Maintenance Projects for the Spring Season
As we touched on above, the goal right now is to identify any weak points, repair/remediate, and then fully protect with an updated paint or coating system. We know where to check, but we also want to hear from YOU about any improvements you need or concerns you might have. We offer a full maintenance partnership, meaning that we are in this together.
How can we help?
- Rust Encapsulation
- Sandblasting & Abrasive Blasting
- Vapor Assisted Sand Blasting
- Tank Painting
- Silo Painting
- Silo Roof Coatings
- Pipe Coatings
- Exterior Painting
- Concrete Tilt-up Buildings
- Fluid Applied Roof Coatings
- Energy Efficient Roof Coatings... and much, much more!
Common Issues To Watch For
What do we typically see after an intense winter season?
- Damaged (or dry/brittle) caulking, reducing your energy efficiency and opening the door to leaks from rain/run-off
- Moisture intrusion
- Cracked/damaged concrete
- Compromised roofing (we recommend, in many cases, a waterproof roof coating)
- Tired tank and silo coatings - it may be time for a new, updated system
- Exterior paint in need of either touch-ups or a full repaint
We’ll assess, discuss, and then put together the ideal plan to meet your needs and fit your budget.
Contact our Industrial and Commercial Painting Team Today!
We’re here to help, and to make the process simple for you. Reach out with any questions you might have, and to begin planning your springtime maintenance strategy.