Springtime Is the Right Time for Scheduling Your Painting, Cleaning, and Flooring Projects
Friday, March 17, 2017
Wait a second...
Wasn’t it just last week that we were sending out a friendly reminder that our winter schedule was filling? Plant shutdowns, the holidays, and off-season maintenance were a huge focus.
Time flies when you’re having fun (that’s the only logical explanation!), and now spring is right around the corner. If you’re like us, you’re probably looking forward to the sunshine, warmer weather, and ditching all the unnecessary snow and precipitation.
As we look forward to the weather improvements, how about a few facility improvements?
What’s On Your Industrial or Commercial Maintenance To-Do List?
Thanks to our nationwide reach, exceptional team, and cutting-edge equipment, we can handle nearly everything on your list. We won’t cut the grass, but that’s about it.
What are property owners and managers like you investing in?
- Industrial Cleaning and Power Washing - Wash away winter’s harmful, corrosive residue on the exterior, and completely refresh the surfaces inside as well. This extends the lifespan of your paint and coatings, and improves the efficiency and function of your facility.
- Concrete Repair and Replacement - Small problems rapidly grow into big ones, and create unnecessary hazards along the way. We have the diverse concrete repair and replacement services you need (check out our Redimere Surface Solutions division!).
- Fresh Exterior Paint - Far beyond just being a pretty face, exterior paint is your facility’s first line of defense. Paint can also be used strategically to create a more welcoming, bright, and safe environment.
Take Advantage of Our Plant Shutdown Services
Could your property benefit from a larger update, but you aren’t sure how to integrate the work into your busy operations?
We can work during your scheduled holiday shutdowns, including Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekend. Our experienced project managers and team can accomplish your goal in a convenient, efficient manner, ensuring that your facility is ready for action when you return.
Here are a few popular services to consider:
- Epoxy floor system installation
- Concrete polishing
- Line striping
- Warehouse ceiling painting
- Machinery/equipment cleaning
- ...and more!
Availability Is Limited - Let’s Schedule Your Project Now!
We already have a few jobs booked for Memorial Day and 4th of July, so please don’t wait to contact us. It would be our pleasure to save you a spot on our calendar while we can!