We’re Hiring a Field Supervisor in our Dallas-Ft Worth Location!
Friday, March 15, 2019
Does this describe you?
- You’re excited about furthering your career in the painting industry
- You want to partner with a stable company that has real values and opportunities
- You want more than a job, but to be part of a team
- You’re a leader
- You’re a multi-tasker with an eye for details
If so, we may just have a position waiting for you in our Dallas-Ft Worth office. We’re currently hiring an experienced Field Supervisor; someone who can encourage, lead, and manage our commercial painting team through a wide variety of projects.
In return, we offer more than just a job - we can offer a career with a respected industry leader. Our team has created and led the professional standard for service, excellence, and craftsmanship on a nationwide scale.
Below are a few highlights regarding the position, requirements, and benefits. For all the details, including salary ranges, please visit our full job description here (and apply today)!
Necessary Qualifications for Our Next Field Operations Supervisor
- 5 years of commercial painting experience and job supervision
- Great multi-tasker, excellent communicator, proactive and positive attitude
- Understand quality control and reporting standards as it relates to commercial painting
- Knows job site organization, materials ordering, and equipment maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of job site safety requirements
- Leads by example, excellent decision maker, enjoys mentoring and training
- Determines job production plan, measures foreman performance, and holds crews accountable.
Benefits and Incentives of Joining the Painters USA Family
- Competitive salary plus incentive pay based on meeting Critical Metrics
- Excellent health and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Empowering work culture with ongoing managerial and staff support
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. It would be a pleasure to talk with you and discuss your potential in more detail.