Why Does Painters USA Have So Much Success Working for Industrial General Contractors?
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Most professionals don’t like to share the secrets of their success. Chefs hide recipes, engineers keep designs under wraps, and manufacturers guard their processes. They feel it’s essential to keep the secret sauce thoroughly secret.
Here at Painters USA, we’re the opposite. We’re proud of our team and growth, and we’re also extremely proud of how we operate.
We suppose you could say that our sauce isn’t secret, it’s just awesome.
Our Keys to Industrial Painting, Flooring, and Cleaning Success
#1 - Production
#2 - Our In-House Certifications
We know our clients, and we know what they need. Taking our training and professional development extremely seriously, we have invested in a broad range of in-house certifications. This ensures that every Painters USA employee on your jobsite has the necessary training to bring projects in safely, on time, and on budget.
#3 - Project Management
The last thing you want to do is hire a “professional,” then feel like you need to constantly babysit them, or hold their hand while they do their work.
Not only is our team thoroughly trained and certified, but our Field Operations staff is constantly checking in on crews for safety and production rate compliance. This provides an extra measure of accountability, consistency, and excellence.
Why Else Do Our Clients Choose Painters USA?
- Nationwide service
- Quality craftsmanship at a competitive price
- Thorough job planning
- Attention to detail from initial call through project completion
- A one-stop-shop to handle your painting and cleaning needs
- All painters are OSHA 10 certified
- 50% of painters are OSHA 30 certified
- Confined Space Certification
- Aerial Lift Certification
- Respirator Fit Training
- All employees must go through background checks before hiring
- Drug screening
- E-Verify in conjunction with The Department of Homeland Security & the Social Security Administration
- LexisNexis background checks by clients
- E-Railsafe security checks for railroad clients
- TWIC cards from the Transportation Security Administration for employees working in port facilities
- Over 100 trained and certified painters on staff
- Over 30 support staff including Operations, Field Operations, and Finance
- Company vehicles and trailers to transport employees and equipment
- Own our equipment including sprayers, power washers, floor grinders with vacuums, vapor assisted sand blasting unit
- Access to 1200 field employees through our nationwide painting network
The very best way to get to know us, of course, is to contact us directly. Our staff is friendly and ready to help!