Outside Sales Representative - TX
“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager
Outside Sales Representative
Painters USA, Inc. - Dallas, TX
$60,000 - $70,000 Base plus commission a year
Painters USA, Inc.is seeking an experienced and highly ambitious Sales Representative to join our dynamic team. We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, and receiving leads from the Inside Sales team, the Sales Representative will be responsible for both new account acquisitions, and cultivating existing business within both commercial and industrial markets.
We are a fast-paced, collaborative team and this role will make a substantial impact on the top-line and bottom-line. We are poised to double the size of the company over the next 3-5 years, and this position is critical to our development. We offer a tremendous opportunity for professional and financial growth and set our staff up for success with comprehensive sales training.
This role is for hunters who seek to win. There are no territories, creating the opportunity to run with any lead that you get. If you want to catapult your career with a loyal, hard-working and dependable team of more than 100+ expert employees, Painters USA is the right place.
To the qualified Sales Representative we offer:
- High earnings potential through uncapped commission structure that rewards performance
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Company iPhone, iPad and laptop computer
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Premium quality sales training
Primary Duties Include:
- Listen to prospects, identify and understand points of pain and provide bids that reflect solutions based on value-selling strategies
- Build relationships with key target-market owners, builders and decision makers
- Network and cold call to create new clients as well as farming existing clients for additional business opportunities.
- Make 10-20 onsite sales appointments each week (approximately 50% set by Inside Sales team, 50% self-generated)
- Take onsite measurements, and generate and deliver customized bids for existing commercial and industrial coatings opportunities
- Close sales, finalize contracts, receive deposit payments and effectively work with top notch Operations team to ensure client satisfaction.
- 3-5 years of painting industry experience is required
- Proven track record of sales growth
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6118
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715