“very respectful throughout the week. We are very impressed with their work.
—Chemical manufacturing plant manager
Painters USA, Inc. - Glendale Heights, IL
Job Type:Full - Time
Salary: $21 Hourly
Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic team? Do you have solid experience in accounting and payroll?
Painters USA, Inc. is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our finance team in our Glendale Heights, IL home office. We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States.
With over 200 employees, Painters USA has division offices in Glendale Heights, Dallas TX, Danville IL, and Houston TX. Reporting to the Controller, the Payroll Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and coordination of all payroll functions for the organization.
Key Functions of the Payroll Administrator
- Responsible for the collection, accurate processing, data integrity, control and audit of bi-weekly data
- Provides support to current and former employees, field and office staff, through verbal and email communications in a team environment
- Manages payroll processing through multiple software tools used in the organization, including Quickbooks, T-Sheets, and Excel
- Documents/updates various payroll processes to ensure continuity, consistency and efficiency within the department
- Logs and tracks payroll relevant data
- Manages employee per diem requests and reimbursements
- Accounts Payable data entry
- Performs other tasks and duties as needed within the finance department
- General accounting (AP / AR) & payroll experience required
- Experience with HRIS systems (Experience with Paycor is a plus)
- Basic journal entries, reconciliations
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Great Opportunity to join a key role in a growing company!
It is the policy of Painters USA Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Painters USA Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Payroll Processing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Do you have experience with HRIS systems such as Paycor? If so, which?
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6117
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715