“From the estimate to follow up call, Painters USA is a great company and look forward to doing more work. Keep up the great work.
—Food processing plant manager
Painters USA, Inc. - Glendale Heights, IL
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $20 to $22 Hourly
Are you a stay at home parent looking for a job while kids are at school? Do you have solid experience in accounting and payroll?
Painters USA, Inc. is seeking a part-time Payroll Administrator to join our finance team in our Glendale Heights, IL home office. We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also provides exceptional service in industrial flooring, and commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agricultural facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States.
With over 200 employees, Painters USA has division offices in Glendale Heights, Dallas TX, Danville IL, and Houston TX. Reporting to the Controller, the Payroll Administrator is responsible for the overall administration and coordination of all payroll functions for the organization.
Key Functions of the Payroll Administrator
- Responsible for the collection, accurate processing, data integrity, control and audit of bi-weekly data
- Provides support to current and former employees, field and office staff, through verbal and email communications in a team environment
- Manages payroll processing through multiple software tools used in the organization, including Quickbooks, T-Sheets, and Excel
- Documents/updates various payroll processes to ensure continuity, consistency and efficiency within the department
- Logs and tracks payroll relevant data
- Manages employee per diem requests and reimbursements
- Accounts Payable data entry
- Performs other tasks and duties as needed within the finance department
- General accounting (AP / AR) & payroll experience required
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Basic journal entries, reconciliations
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Great Part-Time Opportunity!
Payroll is performed bi-weekly. On payroll weeks, the Payroll Administrator will need to work 6 hours on Monday, 8 hours on Tuesday, and 6 hours on Wednesday. Most of the rest of the schedule is flexible. Average will be 25-30 hours per week.
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6117
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715