Redimere Surface Solutions - Danville, IL, Mendota, IL, Ottawa, IL, LaSalle-Peru,IL, Dixon,IL
$38,000 - $42,000 a year
At Redimere Surface Solutions, a division of Painters USA, we offer a career, not just a job. We provide our employees with extensive training programs to give them the skills needed to be successful. We value our employees above anything else; and are seeking individuals that share our mission and vision of being the best in the industry.
RSS provides employees with generous pay and bonus opportunities, health insurance including medical and dental plans, a 401(k) retirement plan with Company match, paid vacation time, training opportunities, and other fringe benefits based on the employee’s role.
Project Coordinator - Danville
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordination of job schedules for projects and manpower
- Work with Customers to get a project scheduled
- Project creation: Creating File, reviewing contracts and bids, ordering materials and equipment
- Work with Field Operations and the Foreman during project: ordering materials, troubleshooting, etc.
- Daily updating and review of job progress with reported updates to Field Operations
- Close out all projects: review billing, profit & loss analysis, call off equipment
- Approve project hours daily
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly meetings
Requirements for Project Coordinator Include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with project Profit and Loss
- Strong technological background, with strong experience in Excel, Smart sheets, QuickBooks and Salesforce
1. Apply Online
2. Apply In Person
Can Apply In Person All Locations – Monday-Friday 9AM – 3PM
570 Mitchell Road, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 630-653-8715 or 630-812-6118
2202 Kickapoo Dr. Suite A Danville, IL 61832
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 217-402-6986
1340 Post & Paddock, Suite 300, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: 254-433-5334
100 E. NASA Pkwy. Suite 203 Webster, TX 77598
Q’s Regarding Hiring #: (800) 999-8715
“Great to work with and very reliable. The team did an excellent job.
—Commercial general contractor