Dallas - Ft. Worth Commercial Flooring Services
Painters USA experienced floor crews can tackle repairs, replacements and finishing for all types of concrete floors. Our customers know they can count on us to
- Repair concrete floor cracks and failing expansion joints
- Provide a safe anti-slip surface
- Protect the concrete from wearing away
- Install safety and aisle striping
- Meet the cleanliness requirements in the food industry including anti-microbial surfaces
We have worked with a variety of commercial clients, including factories, food processing plants, warehouses, parking garages, laboratories and computer rooms. We offer a complete turnkey service from job and product specification, repair, prep and application. All our work is warranted and our crews are fully insured.
Whether you are looking to install a resilient epoxy floor system or a polished concrete floor, Painters USA's flooring professionals take the time to properly prepare your concrete floors resulting in a long lasting, aesthetically pleasing surface to employees and visitors alike.
Having multiple locations allows Painters USA to mobilze our crews quickly & efficiently, helping to lower our customer's costs. We know there are plenty of contractors to choose from when it comes to flooring, but you will see Painters USA's combination of quality, customer service, and client satisfaction is second to none.
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
Our range of Dallas - Ft. Worth Commercial Flooring Services include:
- Why Choose Painters USA?
- Now Hiring Industrial Painters in Dallas/ Fort Worth!
- Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Line Striping and Bin Marking
- Concrete Floor Repair
- Concrete Polishing in Dallas
- Concrete Polishing in Ft. Worth
- Concrete Staining
- Thermal Shock Resistant/Urethane Cement Floors
- Non Slip Flooring
- Compliance with Six Sigma, ISO 9001, & Lean Manufacturing Guidelines
- Pedestrian Walkways & Aisleways in Warehouses and Manufacturing Plants
- Expansion Joint Repairs
- Power Trowel Concrete Polishing
- Exclusive Installers in the U.S.A. of the White Concrete Flooring System
- Antimicrobial Floor Services
- Static Dissipating & Conductive (ESD) Flooring
- Painting & Floor Coatings for Auto Dealers
- Concrete Polishing
- Plant, Holiday & Shutdown Work
- Flooring Case Studies
- Flooring Testimonials
- A Message from the Painters USA Safety Director
- TWIC Cards & Working in the Nation’s Maritime Facilities
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- National Account Coverage
- Capabilities Statement Texas Region
- Painters USA is a Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- We Are Always Hiring
- Connect With Us On Social Media
“Very professional, timely, cordial and polite! Additionally, I am very happy with the cleaning and the results. It makes such a big difference in the overall appearance of the warehouse and the building. Thank you! Well worth it.
—Industrial facility manager