Dallas - Ft. Worth Industrial Cleaning
Painters USA, Inc. proudly announces its newest division, K Clean USA. K Clean USA provides industrial cleaning services ranging from machinery & assembly line cleaning to mold remediation to floor maintenance programs for your warehouse or factory. Our staff of industrial cleaning professionals is fully trained to handle your project in a detailed and efficient manner, resulting in a safer, healthier working environment. K Clean USA’s level of professionalism will give you peace of mind that your project will be completed on time and on budget. Serving industrial communities across the nation - there is no job too big for K Clean USA to handle.
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
Our range of Dallas - Ft. Worth Industrial Cleaning include:
- Why Choose K-Clean USA?
- Now Hiring Industrial Painters in Dallas/ Fort Worth!
- Combustible Dust Cleaning
- Control Joint Cleaning & Filling
- Warehouse Ceiling Cleaning
- Industrial Degreasing
- Machinery & Assembly Line Cleaning
- Hand & Power Tool Cleaning
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Sandblasting & Abrasive Blasting
- Vapor Assisted Sand Blasting
- Vapor Assisted Sandblasting in Remote Areas
- Dust Cleaning
- Floor Scrubbing
- Wall Cleaning
- Maintenance Programs
- Mold Remediation
- Hot and Cold Pressure Washing
- Compliance with Six Sigma, ISO 9001, & Lean Manufacturing Guidelines - Cleaning
- Compliance with NFPA 61 in Agricultural & Food Processing Plants
- Large, Complex Industrial Cleaning Projects Made Simple
- Industrial Cleaning for Packaging Plants
- Industrial Cleaning for Plastic Injection Molding Plants
- Industrial Cleaning for Metal Manufacturing & Fabrication Plants
- Industrial Cleaning for Warehouses & Distribution Centers
- Ceiling Cleaning for Gymnasiums, Recreation Centers, and Fitness Clubs
- Cleaning for Printing Companies
- Industrial Cleaning for Auto Dealers & Service Shops
- Industrial Vacuuming
- Explosion Proof Vacuuming
- Oil & Grease Cleaning
- Health & Safety For Your Employees & Equipment
- Certified Scaffolding Trainers for Large Cleaning Projects
- Cleaning in Heavy Industrial Environments
- Services for the Food Industry
- Industrial Cleaning vs. Painting
- Plant, Holiday & Shutdown Work
- Industrial Cleaning Testimonials
- TWIC Cards & Working in the Nation’s Maritime Facilities
- K Clean Giving Back to the Community
- K-Clean USA Provides Safety Training for Their Employees
- A Message from the Painters USA Safety Director
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- Painters USA is a Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- K-Clean’s Parent Company Capabilities Statement
- National Account Coverage
- We Are Always Hiring
- Connect With Us On Social Media
“From the estimate to follow up call, Painters USA is a great company and look forward to doing more work. Keep up the great work.
—Food processing plant manager