Dallas - Ft. Worth Industrial Painting Services
Painters USA offers a wide variety of industrial services to prevent or correct safety concerns as they arise. We provide convenient centralized billing and a team of support staff to ensure your project runs smoothly from the initial call to project completion & walk-thru. Also, if your company or corporation uses specific colors, our network of vendors can easily match those colors to make sure your facilities are consistent across the country.
We also can keep your facility clean and safe with our maintenance programs for ceilings, walls, and floors. Painters USA uses specialty coatings designed for hospitals, food manufacturers, and many other industries.
Keep your place looking new by utilizing our electrostatic painting services on your machinery, conveyors, and lockers. Prolong the life of your storage bins and tanks with our exclusive 10 year warranty against coating failure.
We offer evening and weekend work at no extra cost to you so as not to disturb your normal production schedule. Our plant shut down service enables us to work around the clock to get your big projects done in a short period of time without interrupting work flow.
Painters USA can be your "one stop shop" for nationwide industrial painting and cleaning services. We provide convenient centralized billing and a team of support staff to ensure your project runs smoothly from the initial call to project completion & walk-thru. Also, if your company or corporation uses specific colors, our network of vendors can easily match those colors to make sure your facilities are consistent across the country.
- Why Choose Painters USA?
- Focus on Safety Training
- Contact One of Our 4 Locations for Nationwide Service
- Now Hiring Industrial Painters in Dallas/ Fort Worth!
- Heavy Industrial
- Rust Encapsulation
- Sandblasting & Abrasive Blasting Services
- Vapor Assisted Sandblasting
- Nationwide Exterior Painting Services
- Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Tank Painting
- Silo Painting
- Terminal Painting
- Confined Space Work Environments
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Sponge Blasting
- Vapor Assisted Sandblasting in Remote Areas
- Industrial Cleaning
- Painting of Metal Catwalks, Stairs, Railings, & Ladders
- Painting for Railroads
- Bridge Painting
- Power & Energy Plants
- Pipe Coatings
- Ethanol Plants
- Industrial painting of oil & gas terminals
- Structural Steel Painting
- Logo Painting
- Industrial Painting for Manufacturing Plants
- Industrial Painting for Mines
- Power Trowel Concrete Polishing
- Services for Industrial General Contractors
- Plant, Holiday & Shutdown Work
- TWIC Cards & Working in the Nation’s Maritime Facilities
- Certified Scaffolding Trainers
- National Account Coverage
- Industrial CASE STUDIES
- Industrial Testimonials
- NACE Certified Coatings Inspectors
- MSHA Mining Safety Certification
- A Message from the Painters USA Safety Director
- National Recruiter
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- The Painters USA Family of Companies Values & Mission Statement
- Capabilities Statement Texas Region
- We Are Always Hiring
- Connect With Us On Social Media
“From the estimate to follow up call, Painters USA is a great company and look forward to doing more work. Keep up the great work.
—Food processing plant manager