Houston Food & Ag Services
Painters USA understands the strict guidelines facing the food and agriculture industry when it comes to facility maintenance. Our services focus on your facility being clean and ready for any inspection so you can focus on the bottom line. Our team of employees is professionally trained to safely deliver our services on time and on budget.
Not only do we have access to many different food safe coatings to help you pass those tedious inspections conducted by the FDA & USDA, we also have the training and certifications needed for the application of those coatings. From tank & silo linings to primary & secondary containment systems, Painters USA can recommend the best coating for each individual project and apply them in strict accordance with your specifications. We handle:
Fertilizer tanks - Feed & grain silos - Flour mills - Food processing plants - Food packaging manufacturers - Dairies - Beverage manufacturers - Breweries - Micro breweries - Bottle, can, & carton manufacturers - Food & beverage distribution centers - Bakeries - Grocery stores - Restaurants
Painters USA continues to serve the nation's needs when it comes to maintaining food & beverage facilities and their subsidiaries. We have been providing quality work at a competitive price since 1976 safely & successfully, and will continue to do so for many, many years to come.
Painters USA’s Locations
Our 4 locations allow us to travel nationwide for large commercial & industrial painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning projects. They also serve the immediate areas around them.
Texas Region – We have 2 locations in Texas serving the entire southern United States:
- Dallas, TX covers the entire Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, as well as the cities of Waco, Austin, San Antonio, and Wichita Falls in Texas. They also handle the surrounding states of Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, and Colorado.
- Houston, TX covers the eastern part of the state including the cities of Galveston, Beaumont, Corpus Christi, and College Station. This location also travels to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, and Georgia.
Chicago Region – Our headquarters are in the Chicago suburb of Glendale Heights. IL and serves the entire Chicago, northern Indiana, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, & Detroit areas. This office also handles most of our nationwide projects.
Central Illinois Region - Our concrete division, Redimere Surface Solutions, is located in Danville, IL (outside of Champaign, IL. Like our other locations, this one also performs painting, flooring, & industrial cleaning services in areas like Peoria, Bloomington, St. Louis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, & Indianapolis.
- Why Choose Painters USA?
- Focus on Safety Training
- Contact One of Our 4 Locations for Nationwide Service
- Enterprising Women Magazine Woman of the Year Award
- Food & Ag Interior Painting
- Silo Painting
- Silo Roof Coatings
- Tank Painting
- Painting & Floor Coating Services for Food Processing Plants
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Industrial Cleaning
- Thermal Shock Resistant/Urethane Cement Floors
- Epoxy Flooring Systems
- Power Trowel Concrete Polishing
- Antimicrobial Floor Services
- Ethanol Plants
- Confined Space Work Environments
- Corrosion/ Rust Control On Rusty Ceilings
- Plant, Holiday & Shutdown Work
- Walk-In Freezer Applications
- Logo Painting
- Conveyor & Leg Painting
- Dealing With The Food Safety Modernization Act
- Passing Food Safety Inspections
- Painters USA is a Proud Member of GEAPS
- Food & Ag CASE STUDIES
- Food & Ag Testimonials
- TWIC Cards & Working in the Nation’s Maritime Facilities
- Painters USA Giving Back to the Community
- National Account Coverage
- A Message from the Painters USA Safety Director
- National Recruiter
- The Painters USA Family of Companies Values & Mission Statement
- Capabilities Statement Texas Region
- Supplier Diversity & the WBENC
- Houston WBE Certification
- Partnership With Corporate Chaplains of America
- We Are Always Hiring
- Connect With Us On Social Media
“From the estimate to follow up call, Painters USA is a great company and look forward to doing more work. Keep up the great work.
—Food processing plant manager